The Elleebana Brow Henna Online Course has been developed as an introduction to colour craft and brow formation allowing you to create fuller, thicker and more defined brows for your clients. Requiring no Hydrogen Peroxide to process and being Ammonia free, Elleebana’s Brow Henna has been carefully developed to include unique ingredients such as Indigo Powder, Indian Gooseberry and Acacia Concinna for added lustre and shine and to encourage healthy brow growth.
Our course is a full-day course, loaded with comprehensive theory providing myth busting information and in-depth detail of the industry’s hottest topics together and exclusive Elleebana techniques not readily showcased in other training.
During your two (2) guided brow henna applications you will be assessed on your clients skin tone assessments, hair colour assessments and shape perfecting skills. This application of your understanding to the practical side is a key element in our assessment phase to ensure you leave with the best possible knowledge retention and ability to boost your brow business like never before.
• What is Henna
• How henna is different to tinting
• What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
• Ingredients knowledge
• Storage and care
• Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
• Hair Structure
• Hygiene and Sanitation
• Indemnity forms and patch testing
• Colour mixing and processing
• Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory and practical)
• Colour customising
• Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
• Brow mapping
• Procedures and aftercare advise
• Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue (students will be receiving their certificate on the day of training)
$650 Inclusive of GST * ** In-salon pricing plus travel fees if applicable
$500 Inclusive of GST – When booked at a wholesaler location for group training
Additional Attendee: Please note that an Additional Attendee is for the purpose of a salon wanting to train multiple therapists and not needing a multiple course kits. PRIORITY WILL BE TO FULL PAYING ATTENDEES
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR ADDITIONAL ATTENDEES CAN ONLY BE OFFERED WHERE A SPOT IS AVAILABLE ONE (1) WEEK PRIOR TO THE COURSE
• $150 non-refundable booking fee applies for each individual cancellation
• Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
• Numbers are to be confirmed on the Monday of the week prior to your training day.
This course delivers an array, up to date information and detailed content for achieving amazing results, and gaining product and service knowledge, with the addition of digital DL flyers and after-care flyers to help promote your services.
Students will also receive:
• A Full sized kit valued at $295 – a total of 500 applications (5 colours with approximately 100 applications each) and potential profit of over $22,500 to a salon from this kit! WOWSERS!!
• Elleebana Brow Measuring tape (25 pack) and a set of Elleebana Precision Brow Pencils ( 1 x Light Ash Brown, 1 x Dark Ash Brown, 1 x Deep Warm Brown).
• The comprehensive Elleebana Brow Henna education manual and stationery pack.
• The salon’s details listed on our Salon Finder page on our website as a salon who performs Elleebana Brow Henna treatments to help direct customers your way.
• Access to our Master Educators for continued support and guidance post course completion.
• Elleebana Brow Henna Certificate of Completion.
Our Elleebana Brow Henna Course begins at 9:30am and finishes at 4pm. Lunch breaks from 1.15pm – 1:45pm. There is a lot of content to cover in this course and we recommend students to bring their own lunch if cafes to purchase are not in the immediate area. Times for the class structure will be strictly followed.
• A demonstration model is required by the trainer at 12 noon.
• Students are required to provide two (2) models. The first at 1.45pm – 2.45pm and the second at 2:45pm – 3.45pm.
Click here to view the contraindications
Elleebana offers this course with over 25 years’ experience developing lash and brow products and services. Elleebana Brow Henna delivers the ultimate tinting and colouring solution to salon professionals containing some natural ingredients for tinting of eyebrows. The luxurious palette of natural shades can be used individually or mixed together to create the ultimate brow colour match for your client. Easy to use, simply mix Elleebana Brow Henna with our formulated Aqua to create the complimentary shade with no need for Hydrogen Peroxide.
Elleebana’s innovative formula helps to strengthen hair, restore growth and the natural shape of the eyebrows. We don’t leave you to your own devices and are available to guide you through your treatments carefully, being sure to perfect your techniques and understanding – you are welcome to call and contact your educator after your day of training with any questions that you might have or feedback of any kind.
If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment, however, there can be major differences between brands and formulations and training with our brand will be highly recommended to maximise your ability of achieving optimal results.
1. $150 non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individual cancellation OR no show
2. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ on the Monday of the week prior to the training date
4. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule your training. Please ensure that you are meeting your local government requirements when booking and attending your Elleebana course which may/may not include some of the following
a) Checking-In at the Training venue with the Government app on your smart phone
b) Possible vaccination requirements as per your local government guidelines
c) Wearing a mask and social distancing.
*Price quoted is for the first attendee ONLY and travel/Additional Attendee costs apply
**Price is subject to change
You can also view upcoming training dates available through our wholesalers via our website www.elleebana.com/our-training
It was amazing to learn the henna process and watch it live. It was so informative, I loved it. The content was great, I am leaving feeling so confident. I’ll be going back to my skin clinic and teaching the other girls. Anieka was wonderful and gave lots of good advice. This class was such a good investment!
I enjoyed learning a new technique. I feel all aspects of Henna were covered. I highly recommend this course and love that trainer demonstrates on a model so we can see how the product is applied.
Very professional environment with friendly trainer. Everything I learnt today was really useful and I learnt more than I expected. The course trainer is very professional, neat and clean, friendly and full of knowledge. I would recommend this course if you’re looking at adding a new service to your salon and great services for customers.
I liked the speed and information of the class, trainer and products. I feel great about the content delivered and confident to practice on friends and family. The trainer delivered the content very well and could answer all my questions. The course is worth the money and classes are not too crowde