Trusted by experts in over 60 countries, this is a transformational course that will redefine your brow styling.
During this exclusive journey, you will partake in two guided brow henna applications, under the watchful eye of our expert mentors. Master the art of skin tone assessments, hair colour evaluations, and the finesse of perfecting brow shapes. This harmonious fusion of theory and practice is the cornerstone of our assessment phase, ensuring you depart with an unparalleled depth of knowledge and an unrivaled ability to elevate your brow business to new heights.
The Elleebana Brow Henna Course is your golden ticket to beauty excellence, where luxury meets expertise, and success becomes your signature. Embark on the next stage of your career and boost your brow business like never before.
$700 Inclusive of GST * ** In-salon pricing plus travel fees if applicable
$550 Inclusive of GST – When booked at a wholesaler location for group training
Additional Attendee: Please note that an Additional Attendee is for the purpose of a salon wanting to train multiple therapists and not needing a multiple course kits. PRIORITY WILL BE TO FULL PAYING ATTENDEES
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR ADDITIONAL ATTENDEES CAN ONLY BE OFFERED WHERE A SPOT IS AVAILABLE ONE (1) WEEK PRIOR TO THE COURSE
• $150 non-refundable booking fee applies for each individual cancellation
• Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
• Numbers are to be confirmed on the Monday of the week prior to your training day.
This course delivers an array, up to date information and detailed content for achieving amazing results, and gaining product and service knowledge, with the addition of digital DL flyers and after-care flyers to help promote your services.
Students will also receive:
• A Full sized kit valued at $295 – a total of 500 applications (5 colours with approximately 100 applications each) and potential profit of over $22,500 to a salon from this kit!
• Elleebana Brow Measuring tape (25 pack) and a set of Elleebana Precision Brow Pencils ( 1 x Light Ash Brown, 1 x Dark Ash Brown, 1 x Deep Warm Brown).
• A comprehensive Elleebana Brow Henna manual packed with world leading content.
• The salon’s details listed on our Salon Finder page on our website as a salon who performs Elleebana Brow Henna treatments to help direct customers your way.
• Exclusive access to Elleebana Master Educators for continued support and guidance.
• Globally recognised certification.
If you want the best education experience, product, support and community, then take your beauty career to new heights today with the Elleebana method.
Our Elleebana Brow Henna Course begins at 9:30am and finishes at 4pm. Lunch breaks from 1.15pm – 1:45pm. There is a lot of content to cover in this course and we recommend students to bring their own lunch if cafes to purchase are not in the immediate area. Times for the class structure will be strictly followed.
• A demonstration model is required by the trainer at 12 noon.
• Students are required to provide two (2) models. The first at 1.45pm – 2.45pm and the second at 2:45pm – 3.45pm.
Click here to view the contraindications
Elleebana offers this course with over 25 years’ experience developing lash and brow products and services. Elleebana Brow Henna delivers the ultimate tinting and colouring solution to salon professionals containing some natural ingredients for tinting of eyebrows. The luxurious palette of natural shades can be used individually or mixed together to create the ultimate brow colour match for your client. Easy to use, simply mix Elleebana Brow Henna with our formulated Aqua to create the complimentary shade with no need for Hydrogen Peroxide.
Elleebana’s innovative formula helps to strengthen hair, restore growth and the natural shape of the eyebrows. We don’t leave you to your own devices and are available to guide you through your treatments carefully, being sure to perfect your techniques and understanding – you are welcome to call and contact your educator after your day of training with any questions that you might have or feedback of any kind.
If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment, however, there can be major differences between brands and formulations and training with our brand will be highly recommended to maximise your ability of achieving optimal results.
1. $150 non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individual cancellation OR no show
2. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ on the Monday of the week prior to the training date and may determine if a class proceeds or not.
4. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule your training.
6. Filming is not permitted in the course. If a student repeatedly ignores this or any other directive from the trainer, they may be asked to leave the class.
*Price quoted is for the first attendee ONLY and travel/Additional Attendee costs apply
**Price is subject to change
You can also view upcoming training dates available through our wholesalers via our website www.elleebana.com/our-training
It was amazing to learn the henna process and watch it live. It was so informative, I loved it. The content was great, I am leaving feeling so confident. I’ll be going back to my skin clinic and teaching the other girls. Anieka was wonderful and gave lots of good advice. This class was such a good investment!
I enjoyed learning a new technique. I feel all aspects of Henna were covered. I highly recommend this course and love that trainer demonstrates on a model so we can see how the product is applied.
Very professional environment with friendly trainer. Everything I learnt today was really useful and I learnt more than I expected. The course trainer is very professional, neat and clean, friendly and full of knowledge. I would recommend this course if you’re looking at adding a new service to your salon and great services for customers.
I liked the speed and information of the class, trainer and products. I feel great about the content delivered and confident to practice on friends and family. The trainer delivered the content very well and could answer all my questions. The course is worth the money and classes are not too crowde