Elleebana Flex Rods
The growth and advancement in lash lift procedures around the world have called for more options and more innovations. With that in mind, we are so excited to share the latest development to the Elleebana family, flex rods!
What's the difference?
- The ultra-soft silicone forms for a lash lift technique with a beautiful C curl curvature.
- Superior grip and comfortable fit for the eyelid.
- No glue is generally required on the back!
- Speeds up application time!
- Takes the worry out of irritation on the skin from the adhesive
- It’s going to change the lash lift game!!!
Revolutionary Rods for Lash Lifting!
Flex Rods are so simple and easy to use! That is the beauty behind the development of these revolutionary rods for Lash Lifting.
How to use: Simply cleanse the eye area as usual and then place your chosen size Flex Rods along your client’s eyelid.
It minimises the chance of using glue on the back of these rods, then continue with the usual lash lift procedure of attaching lashes to the front of the rods with your adhesive and place lashes into the desired position and proceed with lotion placement steps.
The ultra-soft silicone and clever design allows for stable adhesion and grip across the lash line area, without using glue on the back!
Available in 4 different sizes, Small (for short lashes), Medium (medium length lashes), Large (long lashes) and Extra Large (extra long lashes) to cater for all lash types and lengths.