VIC: Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course
Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course:
INCLUDES: Elleeplex Pro Full Kit (30 Lift & 30setting sachets, combo pack of silicone rods, lash lifting adhesives, Elleebana make up remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator tool and Elleeplex ReGen Next Gen) / Elleeplex Lash Lamination Manual / Elleebana Eye pads / Microbrushes / Elleebana drink bottle / Access to your trainers Elleeplex Aftercare and Elleevate Aftercare product lines / Access to your trainers complete tinting product range to use on your models during the service /Certificate upon successful completion of case studies
START TIME: 9.30AM
MODELS: Students are required to work-on-each-other, however if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, contraindicated, recently had a Lash Lift or wearing Lash Extensions please speak to your booking agent and they will advise you of alternative options to arrange a model.
FINISH TIME: 4.30PM
For more information about the Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Course: https://www.elleebana.com/brow-lamination-course/
To book please phone the venue directly on: (03) 9421 0025
1. $150 non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individual cancellation, should you cancel with less than a week’s notice.
2. Full payment is required to secure your position at a course
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ by your Booking Agent on the Monday of the week prior to the training date. Minimum numbers are required for this course to go ahead, please keep in touch with your booking agent.
4. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule your training. Please ensure that you are meeting the local government requirements when booking and attending your Elleebana course which may/may not include a) Checking-In at the Training venue on the government app on your smart phone b) Being vaccinated as per the requirements c) Wearing a mask and social distancing.
6. Although we do all we can NOT to ever cancel, in an extreme case or emergency this may be necessary. We will endeavour to reschedule your training to the next possible availability.