Connect your ambition for a better future
Ex-Import is a forever evolving company and its brand Elleebana, an industry leader. This operation is supported by a tremendous team of professionals in Australia:
- Our Administrators across Accounts, Marketing and Management in our corporate office
- Our Warehouse Team that builds, packs, manages logistics and dispatches to 64 countries globally
- Our Manufacturing Team who research ingredients, assist with development and manage the production lines across multiple ranges
- Our Team of frontline Trainers who deliver our many courses, assist with product research and testing and represent our brand at international events
About the businessLife is too short not to work somewhere fabulous! Come join our Australian Elleebana Family team.
About the roleWe are looking for a qualified and talented lash artist / brow master / therapist to join our team for a permanent part-time position, with opportunities to travel and train with the world’s best in the lash and brow fields. Full product knowledge training, trainers manuals, assessment tools, products/working stock, phone and computer will be offered to the successful candidates along with an attractive remuneration package that is in line with skills base/training and industry experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Beauty Industry qualification – proficient in lash lifting, lash tinting and brow tinting/shaping
- Certified and experienced in Classic and Volume lash extensions applications
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – advantageous, alternatively a willingness and ability to obtain
- Internet and PC proficiency with MS & Outlook skills combined with social media proficiency and high level of literacy skill
- Current Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 year’s proven beauty industry experience
- Demonstrated lash extensions application experience
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Customer service
- Demonstrated ability to instruct a class and deliver course information and class guides
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and behaviours):
- Excellent and effective communication skills – both written and oral, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management.
- Ability to meet sales targets and increase profitability for the company
- Ability to travel interstate/internationally to perform product demonstrations to salons, schools and agents including existing and new clients
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organisation or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organisation.
Apply for a position