QLD: Elleeplex Profusion Combo Course
Elleeplex Profusion Combo Course
INCLUDES: Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination FullKit – all items used to perform both services with over 30 applicationsper kit. / Elleeplex Brow Lamination Manual / Elleeplex Lash Lamination Manual/ Elleebana Eye Pads / Mircobrushes / Doe Foot Applicators / Elleebana WhiteBrow Henna Pencil / Precision Brow Light Ash Brown Pencil / Precision BrowDeep Warm Brown Pencil / Precision Brow Dark Ash Brown Pencil / Mascara WandS /Elleebana Wonder-wands / Elleebana Stationery Pack and Drink Bottle /Certificate upon completion of successful submission of case studies / Accessto your trainer’s full tinting products and the Elleeplex Profusion Tintingrange for trial on your models. / Access to your trainers Elleeplex Aftercareand Elleevate Aftercare product lines
START TIME: 9.30AM (ON BOTH DAYS)
MODELS: DAY 1 – Work on eachother / DAY 2 – You are required toprovide two (2) models – 12.45pm AND 2.00pm
FINISH TIME: 4.30PM (ON BOTH DAYS)
For more information about the Elleeplex Profusion COMBO Course: https://www.elleebana.com/elleeplex-profusion-lash-lamination-combination-course/
To book please phone the venue directly on: 0755 766 388 EXT3
1. $150 non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individualcancellation, should you cancel with less than a week’s notice.
2. Full payment is required to secure your position at a course
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ by your Booking Agenton the Monday of the week prior to the training date. Minimum numbers are required for this courseto go ahead, please keep in touch with your booking agent.
4. We reserve the right to withholdissuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule yourtraining. Please ensure that you aremeeting the local government requirements when booking and attending yourElleebana course which may/may not include a) Checking-In at the Training venueon the government app on your smart phone b) Being vaccinated as per therequirements c) Wearing a mask and social distancing.
6. Although we do all wecan NOT to ever cancel, in an extreme case or emergency this may benecessary. We will endeavour to reschedule your training to the nextpossible availability.