NSW: Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course
Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course:
INCLUDES: Elleeplex Pro Full Kit (30 Lift& 30 setting sachets, combo pack of silicone rods, lash lifting adhesives, Elleebana make up remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator tool and Elleeplex ReGen Next Gen) / Elleeplex Lash Lamination Manual / Elleebana Eyepads / Microbrushes / Elleebana drink bottle / Access to your trainers Elleeplex Aftercare and Elleevate Aftercare product lines / Access to your trainers complete tinting product range to use on your models during the service / Certificate upon successful completion of case studies
START TIME: 9.30AM
MODELS: We follow a program structure where students in this course will work-on-each-other during the afternoon’s practical element of the hands-on training. Should you have lash extensions on, be contraindicated or you have had a lash lift in the last the last 8 weeks then we would need to request that you bring a model. You may also be required to arrange a model if there is an odd number of students booked.
To confirm your specific model requirements for attending the course please speak further with your Booking Agent. Sourcing an ideal model for your training will certainly set you off on the right track.
Click here to view the contraindications
FINISH TIME: 4.30PM
For more information about the Elleeplex Pro Fusion Lash Lamination Course: https://www.elleebana.com/lash-lamination-course/
To book please click HERE or phone (02) 9620 7866
1. $150 non-refundable Booking Fee applies for each individual cancellation applies for each individual cancellation or no show
2. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course
3. Student numbers are to be confirmed with Elleebana HQ on the Monday of the week prior to the training date
4. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
5. We request that if you are feeling unwell orhave COVID19 symptoms to speak with your Booking Agent and reschedule yourtraining. Please ensure that you are meetingthe local government requirements when booking and attending your Elleebana coursewhich may/may not include a) Checking-In at the Training venue on thegovernment app on your smart phone b) Being vaccinated as per the requirementsc) Wearing a mask and social distancing.